TS4 and Dual Processors or Hyper-Threading

If anyone is running TS4 on a late model *single* processor that supports
Hyper-Threading I would like to know if TS4 be restricted to one CPU in the
same manner as a dual processor setup.  This would be a definite advantage
if this could be done.

If anyone is interested, I have written a utility that will automatically
set the CPU Affinity for dual CPU systems.

~Bob

TS4-Dual.gif