Re: belated support for Jimmy

Lee, I wrote to Jimmy, his reply is below.
>>>Marc,
>>>..... So do I have to live up to all those nice things
>>>you said about me?  I'll have to go to mensa school or get a brain
>>>transplant.
    It is rumored that Jimmy was sighted at the health food store buying big
jars of omega3's (that's the fish vitamin complex)
(it seems that most TS2ki users are deficient in those) --Until just
recently, most users had been avoiding them until it was published that they
didn't have any connection with the cruz bros.  It was suggested he try to
reverse the brain deterioration and memory leakage caused by the bad omega;
rather than get a brain transplant.
    Another rumor is that Fedex delivered to him a package that contained a
certificate for an all expenses paid 3 day weekend at some fancy health spa
somewhere in Arizona along with an apology signed only "RH".

Best Wishes,
Marc Miller