[OT] - Streaming historical/syntectic data for training

Hi list,

I'm trying to sharpen my skills a bit with some 'new' tools/indicators.
When looking at a static graph things are so easy....
I'm looking for a program that simulates a datafeed.
So it just feeds PS or Metastock data so the program 'thinks' it's receiving data from a live feed.
As a source some file with historical data should be used. Syntectic data would be ok too I guess.
The tool should work with PS and/or Metastock

Thanks in advance,
Tony