Re: FW: Market Timing Hoaxes, Myths, and Scams ;-p

RH> I'm not pretending to be an authority. I AM an authority because I've been
RH> coding and trading emini day trading systems in Tradestation for almost 8
RH> years now.

And I AM an authority on farting because I have practiced it well over 34
years by now.  So next time any of you newbies on this list wants to
pass some gas, why not consult with me first - it's cheap at only
$2750.00 a pop.

Ivo Karindi

PS And if any of you blokes can recommend me a *really* good farting
system, go ahead and lay out all the details and prove that it
works so I can argue with you and tell you that I'm not really
interested because professionally I practice farting elsewhere.