FW: e-mini day trading systems

Thanks for the feedback Adrian. I'm doing what I enjoy, and that's all I can
say in response to your suggestions. This is just a big game to me....like
Dungeons and Dragons. Yes I have time and money to play, but I don't have a
problem with that as you are saying you would. Just because gambling and
playing games isn't right for you, it doesn't mean that it's not right for
me. Call me eccentric.

If I understand your responses, then you are agreeing with most of what I've
said about day trading systems in the eminis. Thanks for taking the time to
respond.