Eurex data on IQFeed?

> IF YOU EVER BUILD A GOOD SYSTEM FOR THE EMINI THEN IT
> WILL OR SHOULD WORK MUCH BETTER ON THE BIG CONTRACT.  THIS ASSUMES YOU
> CAN GET THE EXECUTIONS ON THE BIG CONTRACT LIKE YOU CAN ON THE EMINI.

Ah, there's the rub. You can't get the same execution. Most people I
know have switched to the mini for the better fills which more than make
up for the extra commish of trading 5x the contracts.

About the "noise" of the mini, it's about like the pit. We just don't
see it because of the archaic manual method of typing trades into the
datafeed terminal. All we see is a snapshot of the real pit action.

Bottom line, the minis are the way to go for daytrading.

--
  Dennis