AW: e-mini day trading systems

Too many systems are too optimized for one market. For those systems it
is important to see the track record. Personally I would love to see
their performance on other (related) markets. Here are screenshots of
confusing results from one system. Would you trade it?

http://www.wealth-lab.de/cgi-bin/WealthLab.DLL/getpage?page=system-1.htm

In general speaking there is much more then just having a good system,
you also need to get it traded like find the right broker, the right
data, have enough money and get have the tools that support your
style....

vk