Re: DBC subserver + Metaserver DDE

naboo n wrote:
> TS2Ki Globalserver fails to connect to data feed DBC subserver
> (Metaserver for DDE).
>
> After uninstalling and reinstalling all Prosuite platform the problem
> still persists.

After your reinstall of Prosuite, did you also reinstall metaserver ?
If not, then you should.

> Maybe there should be something concerning the OS (win2000 that is
> clean installed).
> What could I do in order to resolve this problem?

It has nothing to do with Windows. What makes you so sure that
GS is not connecting to Metaserver ?

If you start up the Globalserver, does metaserver start up ? Or do
you start up metaserver first and then start globalserver ?

It should be that if you do not start metaserver, and you start
up the globalserver, then metaserver will automatical start.
That will be your "proove" that metaserver connects to GS.

The rest is using the right settings.

greetings.