Re: Bars to time conversion

TIME is the same as BarTime,
which is the (projected) time for the close of the bar.

Using >Update Every Tick< you can know the following:
To know a tick time you would interogate the computer clock CURRENTTIME.
You could also know the CURRENTDATE, PRICE.

(hypothetical, I havent tried this)
Volume could be calculated from Volume - Volume-saved-in-a-variable.

It only works in RealTime with Update Every Tick turned on.
None of this works on data in BackTest mode.

Which is why they didnt implement the following stuff.
Q_Last, Q_Ask, Q_Bid, Q_TradeVolume, Q_etc...

Too bad they didnt make the following available to Charts.

Q_Time (reserved word)

Returns a numeric expression representing the EasyLanguage time of the last
time the symbol was updated.

Note This word can only be referenced when writing analysis techniques for
RadarScreen and OptionStation. This word is not available for use with
EasyLanguage for use with charting applications such as TradeStation or
SuperCharts.

{** © 1987, 1999 Omega Research, Inc. **}