Re: Off Topic - build new PC

Jon-

Here is a recent system that I procured the components
for, for a friend.

The ultimate goal was to produce a muscle system that
could handle some Serious number crunching and all the
charts you could throw at TS..

DUAL 2.0GHZ XEON INTEL P4
SUPERMICRO M/B (DUAL)
FUJITSU 36GB 15K RPM
2GB ECC DDR 2600
ANTEC CASE SERVER
(2)- G200MMS QUAD CARDS

TOTAL WITH SHIPPING AND TAX: 2086.14

if you PM me, I can share with you what I do to source
PC components at the lowest prices here in the US.

best,

mike ball