From: Michael Tepper [mailto:miketep@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 7:57 AM
To: Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: data feed search

Hello,

I need a quote feed for stocks which has an API available.  I am looking to
add a data feed as a back up to my current service. (Quote.com using their
API to collect minute by minute data on stocks, futures).  If anyone is
using a program via API to access another data feed, I would be interested
in talking with you.

I looked at DTN -- my programmer thinks their API is immature (they have
about 100 users according to DTN's tech people, but I don't know if that is
good/bad/indifferent).

I do know that DTN says they have no filtering for bad ticks...although they
say they are adding that by end of first quarter 2004 (why now?, I don't
know).

Suggestions?
thanks,
Michael