Re: Missing bars in TS2Ki?

Scott,

If no bars show then try format symbol and click in the number of days
back to show on the chart.  Then close it and see if you get a reload.
If no go then change the number of bars.  Say it shows 50 make it 51.

If yesterdays bars show and not todays then format symbol and make
sure the data shows todays date as the last date to chart.  If not
change it.  If that doesn't work just build a new chart.  If you are
having weird problems with charts then get ready to use your backup
workspace.  Don't have one.  Well get ready to build a new one.  OUCH.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

SH> I had to shut down my quote computer over the weekend, fired it back up
SH> fine Monday.  However, about half my daily charts show no activity for
SH> yesterday, and global server shows data for those daily bars.  How do I get
SH> TS to show that day's bar?  Thanks

SH> Scott  Hoffman

Outgoing mail scanned by Norton