Re: 2000i problem

Doug,

TS2ki was really built for internet feed.  It has many problems when
you use DTN Satellite rather than internet.  Many of these problems
you can't see.  Reboot and it will clear the problem for you.  In all
the years I used DTN I never shut off the GS or Charting at night.
Leave them running.  It doesn't hurt to reboot between 3:15 and 3:30
or some time you don't mind missing a bit of data.  TS2ki likes to be
rebooted.  Save your workspace with a different name frequently.  I
save it every couple of days.  First day as ES then ES2, ES3 etc.
Then when you open it if it is set to open the last workspace it will
open say ES9.  If you have a workspace problem then reboot and open
ES8.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

DT> Omega List,
DT> I've had some problems this morning that I've not experienced. Maybe
DT> someone has had this and can help. When I opened my tradestation 2000i
DT> this morning I got a message saying that I did not have enough memory and
DT> that it cannot perform this operation. I have plenty of memory and only
DT> have a few pages open and have been running
DT> DTN, 2000i, pentium 3 - 800 mh, windows 2000, high speed serial card,
DT> all without a glitch for over two years. I reboot every Sunday. The page
DT> did finally open except for one window which was blank. I shut down
DT> tradestation and reopened and all seemed normal, except quotes seemed to
DT> be coming in way behind the market, as compared to an online feed. I
DT> then tried to reboot the dtn box and my computer, and the global server
DT> took about a minute or two to connect. It has always connected instantly.
DT> Now all seems to be working fine, but now I worry that something is
DT> going wrong. Does anyone have any idea why this happened and what to do
DT> about it?
DT> Thanks,
DT> Doug

Outgoing mail scanned by Norton