2000i problem

Omega List,
I've had some problems this morning that I've not experienced. Maybe
someone has had this and can help. When I opened my tradestation 2000i
this morning I got a message saying that I did not have enough memory and
that it cannot perform this operation. I have plenty of memory and only
have a few pages open and have been running
DTN, 2000i, pentium 3 - 800 mh, windows 2000, high speed serial card,
all without a glitch for over two years. I reboot every Sunday. The page
did finally open except for one window which was blank. I shut down
tradestation and reopened and all seemed normal, except quotes seemed to
be coming in way behind the market, as compared to an online feed. I
then tried to reboot the dtn box and my computer, and the global server
took about a minute or two to connect. It has always connected instantly.
Now all seems to be working fine, but now I worry that something is
going wrong. Does anyone have any idea why this happened and what to do
about it?
Thanks,
Doug