Re: Indicator Help from Newbie

Clayton:

>Need some assistance. Wrote a simple 50% indicator to use on
>price. Works great on stocks with cents.
>But need it to work on 30 year bond that uses 32nds in its price.
>Someone out there please tell me how to write in so it will read
>bonds in 32nds in the indicator on the screen.

In EasyLanguage, it doesn't matter.  All prices are decimal prices.
So a price like 99 5/32 (displayed as 99^05) would be 99.15625
as far as your indicator is concerned.  You don't have to concern
yourself with converting back and forth between actual values and
some fractional representatino.

If you display your indicator on the same scale as the price chart, the
values you read off the screen will be in 1/32 units even though your
indicator did all its calculations using decimal units.

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com