Alternative to Live Charts?

As a handy backup charting service I use Lycos.com Live Charts (used to be
Quote.com Live Charts).  It shows data and charts 24 hours a day.  But it's
very flaky sometimes, such as this week...almost useless, and support is
available only via email which may or may not be answered in 2-3 days(and
I'm a subscriber!).  It's a very useful service when it works, especially
with the Time and Sales that runs alongside the charts.  I'd like to find an
alternative.  Does anyone know of an inexpensive service (I pay $10 plus $3
exchange fees and $15 if I use the e-mini) that's comparable?  Or is this
just a prime example of getting what you pay for?

John