Looking for a FUTURES-SYSTEM

Hallo Eskimo-List.

As some of you might know, I am publishing an article in the Active
Trader Magazin every month. It is published under
Futures-Trading-System-Lab. In this article we use a system ususally use
a system and test it on a portfolio of symbols with portfolio level
money managmeent. We also publish an article for stocks using a similar
approach. Finding a system for stocks is not difficult since our
community is producing and publishing new trading ideas basically every
day. Since most of the systems are based on stocks (our web site does
not support futures yet - the desktop software does) I am running out of
ideas of good systems for a portfolio of commodities.

So here is your chance, if you wish to test an idea and get a 1000 word
write up on it email it to me, I will review it and get back to you. I
am also open to something more exciting, lets say a simple system with a
more interesting money management rule, or ...?

Hope to get many and positiv responces :).

Volker