Re: Is CSI-UA "dead" on 1/1/2004?

Thanks very much to all who helped out!
Special extra thanks to those who emailed
the uadaily.pl file!

CSI is back and working; it appears that my
problems were threefold:

1. CSI itself was "up" but their connection(s)
between the dataservers and the Internet were
down.  This prevented the normal download process
from working, AND it prevented the browser download
from working, since both use the Internet

2. CSI's homepage (where they sell software) was
not down.  This led me to the erroneous conclusion
that their connection to the Internet was working

3. The modem-to-modem telephone connection at
Options -> Communications Options -> Direct Dial
doesn't update the "last successful date of downloaded
data" when you load more than one day.  I was loading
20031230 and 20031231, but this field never changed,
and my charts + ascii files never showed data for 12/31.

Again, I thank you for all the help!  Got it all
sorted out in plenty of time to run the systems
and generate all the orders for Friday Jan 2.

Gratefully, Mark Johnson