Re: Reliably protecting EL code

Back to the original question, I'd think Omega's version of protected
code, which doesn't include the source, would be more than adequate.
Sure, some Russian hacker could probably reverse engineer the source
from the machine code, but would he bother for something so trivial as
"traders pivots" or sup/res lines which have been
analyzed/modified/coded to death in the public domain? I seriously doubt
it, especially when it can be purchased for a few hundred bucks. We're
talking big-time hours of his time to crack it.

--
  Dennis