Re: Reliably protecting EL code

DH wrote:
> Back to the original question, I'd think Omega's version of protected
> code, which doesn't include the source, would be more than adequate.
> Sure, some Russian hacker could probably reverse engineer the source
> from the machine code, but would he bother for something so trivial as
> "traders pivots" or sup/res lines which have been
> analyzed/modified/coded to death in the public domain? I seriously
> doubt it, especially when it can be purchased for a few hundred
> bucks. We're talking big-time hours of his time to crack it.

Apperantly you are not realy up to date.

http://viziblesoft.com/elsdecomp/

Matter of minutes. The "reverser" (as you can read the website
it is not intended for cracking but for helping you if you list your
original code :-) will take a few minutes. Costs as far as i can see
are also very reasonable so i think you can reconsider your
comments.

Greetings