Edit Data for (SYMBOL)

When I right click on any intraday chart and mouse over to " Edit Data for
(SYMBOL) " and click OHL or C, it displays only tick data to edit.  Not very
long ago it was displaying 1-min interval data (which was easier for me to
edit).  And I think this may have started ever since I started using eSignal
plugin to fill gaps (if there is any relation at all).  Is something wrong
or am I finally losing it??!!

A very happy and prosperous 2004!

ps, I am aware of the problems associated with downloading daily,intraday,
and tick data together (at the same time) via eSignal plugin and therefore
download each separately.