Re: TS Slowdowns

   From: "Chris Glander" <cglander@xxxxxxxx>
   Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 10:20:55 -0500

   It is something computer related though since I know one guy who
   claims to never have a problem.  (Only 1 guy).

Hmm, I don't remember seeing a suggestion to make a full backup,
format the drive, do a full install, then ONLY add TS.  Given the
price of hard drives nowdays, simply buying another drive is probably
better.  There can be significant differences between upgraded OS and
full installs, not to mention the _junk_ that many people unknowingly
have on their computers.  Performance problems on a clean build
indicate hardware inefficiencies.