From: Jerry War [mailto:drwar@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2003 10:39 AM
To: Jimmy Snowden; Chris Glander; Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: TS Slowdowns

I would add one thing to this excellent summary of TS speed issues. If you
are tracking emini's
set them up either as indexs or Stocks as your computer will experience an
additional load in the way TS handles
the volume for Futures. This issue has been posted many times in the past.
Just resolving this one thing
got my system running without major delays.

Jerry