TS Slowdowns

	This only happens during a run in the market (the exact time you
NEED the charts) creating fast mkt conditions.  Some say it could be the
internet connection, but its as fast as I can get, around 512k throughput,
which is faster than alot of traders I talked to.  I only mention it so I
don't get alot of generic replies for things to rule out I have already
tried.  What are the TS limitations?  If there are some, why are they not
published, like you can only have 1 workspace with 1 chart open with 2
indicators for it to work without a Cray Supercomputer.  TS states it is not
their problem.

Frustrated,
Chris