RE: MetaServer RT vs HyperServer Lite

Hinton Clabaugh wrote:

> Can anyone share comments on the relative merits of these two
> programs for connecting various data feeds to TS 2000i? I
> know MetaServer RT has a limit of forty real time symbols
> with Interactive Brokers data

Both have that limitation because it is a limitation that
Interactive Brokers has. They will not show you more than
40 symbols in your workspace updating with real time data.

> , it costs $99.00, and it does
> not provide all ticks, only those that are accompanied by a
> change in price.  HyperServer is free, but I don't know if it
> shares the limitations of MetaServer or perhaps has its own.

I have heard some people having some problems with Hyperserver.
Ofcourse, every now and then every program will have that.
Fortunatly i know that in the case of Metaserver, Andrew,
the developer, will respond very quickly to everyone having
problems. With a free program i doubt if that will ever
be the case...

greetings