Re: Plotting emini on daily charts

Hello etrader,
the  e-mini  is  considered  a  24 hr symbol regardless of your global
server  settings.   to get RTH only you have to use a different symbol
somthing  like  ES Z3=2.  (I am not sure of the exact symbol so check
e-signal's   symbol   lookup  on their web page).  Also in charting go
to      View,  chart options, symbol and make sure the box "show empty
intraday trading periods" is not checked.