Re: Virus alert - looking for retail day traders

Jim - This is the one I got. Needless to say my email to the sender was returned
as undeliverable.

FWIW.

Sherrill Styers

sstyers wrote:
Your attachment  was infected by the Bugbear virus.

Sigstroker@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

By the rquirements given, successful documented track record etc., the
typical trader that meets those requirements doesn't need the capital.
They have, by definition, been successful enough to have built their
account. Most stocks that are the best for daytrading aren't liquid
enough to move more than 2 to 5 thousand sh

The Ontrack virus scanner detected a virus in this item and it was
deleted for your protection.