Re: New VIX symbol on Monday 9/22

Chances are none of the data feed managers have been on their toes and come
Monday there will be no data for the new VIX based on the SPX and no data
for the new VXO based on the OEX.  If there is data for the VIX it will
probably be for the OEX and not SPX.  Call it the zero confidence level.  I
checked dtn and the new VXO doesn't show up in Chameleon.  This used to
happen to esignal and bmi in the old days when a new stock or option series
would start trading, they had not added the symbol to their delivery
system.  Maybe if the two titans read this they will have it fixed before
Monday's open, doubtful though.  Let's see which one raises their hand
first as having done their job.

bobr