RE: TS Automatically Opening Workspaces

Since having the same problem now and again i have
a different solution.

I have created a blank workspace. If TS will not start
up (for whatever error in the workspace) i rename the
blank workspace to the workspace that is opened at
opening.

That way TS will open that workspace and will start up
without a problem.

Ofcourse you can also back up workspaces now and again
(use save as) and replace the last workspace you used
with a backup copy. This will have you set back to
a recent workspace instead of a blank workspace.

greetings