S&P Futures data needed

Hello,

If some would be kind enough to sendme the following in ideally XPO format:

I'm an intraday user of esignal so the data symbols I need are:

TICK resolution:	1)  ES #F 	(esignal's emini SP continous ALL
GLOBEX session)
				from inception (1997) to present
		2) ES #F=2	(esignal's emini SP continous RTH session)
				from inception (Jan. 2002 to present)

I tried downloading these with the plugin but they don't have data going so
far back.

And if I'm not asking for too much, could you please send me this as well:
DAILY resolution  3) SP		(SP biggie continous contract **** BACK
ADJUSTED ***)
				ideally going back as far as possible

Can you also mention to me the formula you apply to perform the back
adjustment.

Thank you very much.
Good Trading
Bing