Re: CURRENT TAXES

Hello Gerald,

GM> Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago and our nation was the most
GM> prosperous in the world, had absolutely no national debt, had the largest
GM> middle class in the world and Mom stayed home to raise the kids.

GM> What the hell happened?

What happened was that the people who made America had children.
These children took all their parents blood and
sweat for granted.  Then they had children themselves.  Now we
have too many American kids that glorify communism, Taxes, Poverty and
the Third World, because they assume America will always be rich and
the rich should simply give to the poor.

No wonder so many kids are suckers to Muslim propaganda these days.
Because the Muslims are extremely good at being custodians of the poor
and needy all over the world and within America.

America was about the poor being inspired by the best and the
brightest, not the best and the brightest forced to give to the hopeless at
gunpoint.