Re: Esig GS 2000i plug in - Active X

Hi,

Customers feedback are the best advertisements for the Plugin. Please
see some recent comments I found for you on a forums below. If you have any
questions or problems with the Plugin please leave you post on the
eSignal Central and we'll help you at once.

Have a great weekend,
Andy

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I lost 15 minutes of e-mini data yesterday following a lightning strike. The gap on the chart was filled in within seconds.

Now I can go on vacation without the inevitable hassle of begging missing data from friends!

As already expressed in other forum THANK YOU

Thanks a lot again for this unexpected gift that works Smooth and nicely ( I downloaded more than 3 .5 million data in 2 + Hrs.) and simply as never seen.

Thanks again ESIGNAL

Now someone probably (I doubt) will understand AGAIN why I (and many others) believe in this company.

Fabrizio

This is a cool tool...

Thanks for the effort!

It makes my life so much easier without DynaStore... when the computer crashes during market hours...

Hi ,

actually i was talking about exactly this in my previous post :)) ...

I have intsalled the Plugin yesterday - works really perfectly!
And looks even more stable than uniserver (taking into account that
uniserver was very relyable)... didn`t expect the solution will be so
cozy..

many thanks to eSignal`s guys.

Hi guys, just installed that esignal ts plugin,

it works really perfectly! I never expect such an elegant solution.

Thank you esignal!

This is great, Chuck. This is what makes Esignal run ahead of competitors. I didn't try the tool yet, but I hope it'll work fine.

Thank you guys.

AdlerNY,
DBC>Esignal user since 1996.-)

Installed, tested ….GREAT. Thank you ESignal -))

Thanks to E-Signal for providing this wonderful plug-in.

MANY, MANY, MANY Thanks to ESIGNAL.  This is a FANTASTIC  developement for
all of us.

I have just used it flawlessly.

I am SO RELIEVED and smiling.  This is the first happy day (with TS)  I have
had since  since Y2K and the loss of TS4.0

HIP HIP HOORAY-

Marc Miller

--
Best regards,