Re: Esig GS 2000i plug in - Active X

Hello Compra,
The  problem  I  have with it is it is very slow.

Also I am limited to
500  symbols  with  e-signal  and when I start a download it loads the
first  500  symbols  in  the global server which includes many expired
futures  contracts which obviously don't need to be updated.
  Due  to all the expired contracts, it reaches the
found  any  way  to change the order of loading so it isn't a workable
product for me.

--
Best regards,
 Roger                            mailto:mailrs@xxxxxxxxxx