Network Wizards Please help Again ???

Ok here is what I want to do ...

PC1 gets data via a program ( subscription cost ) , I have another program on
PC2 that reads it and calculates with it...I want both PC's to access the
internet via the ADSL router...

In PC1 the Data is stored in "C:\Data" folder ( sharing options turned on to
full ), this folder is mapped in PC2 as "F:\". I want my PC2 software to access
the data via the "F:\" drive over the 1 Gig cross over line. ISSUE : Somes
times PC2 "F:\" goes the other way via the ADSL router, hence it is slow, and
it hinders the data coming into PC1. Of couse I realise my design is a network
loop.

NOTE :  I can fix it manually by TURNING off the Lan1 which connects the ADSL
router to PC2. BUT then I do not get the internet on PC2.

QUESTION : Is there a way that I can SET or FIX that mapped drive "F:\" on PC2
to get the data along the cross over 1 GIG cable and not any where else...and
if that connection is disabled then dont get the data ?????

I do not want to have PC2 get the internet over the cross over cable and hinder
the data collection functions of PC1 via its Lan1 then the ADSL router, rather
have it go direct to the router...