De : Bill Lumley [mailto:billlumley@xxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : vendredi 12 septembre 2003 03:44
À : omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Objet : 2000i - Performance Reports Not Opening

I am on TS 2000i and I can no longer get my strategy
performance reports to open . When I try I get a 'pmi'
message stating '20011 errmsg Unable to open file' ...
'error creating new report (20002) Invalid argument..
status (0)' . I am able to open optimization reports
though . I can't find anything talking about this on
the Tradestation site and I looked in folder 'MyWork'
in the omega direectory to see if I could see anything
. I noted lots of files of type TOK and ASC . Could
these have something to do with the problem ??

Thanks Bill

pmi.zip