hello - first posting

Hello, this is my first posting to the group, so I'm not sure if its
group etique to post a short summary, but here goes ... I have owned
TradeStation since the early V4 days, I'm now running 2000i.

I have been involved in inancial services for ~ 15 years, some time as a
private trader, fund manager, with stints working with various brokers &
other financial institutions.

Currently I am working with one of the financial exchanges in London,
first time I have seen the game from this side of the fence, you would
be surprised how many people contact the exchange each day disputing
transactions :)

My computing & networking experience is fairly vast, mostly with high
end systems so it should come as no surprise I am technical analysis
focused.  The more time I spend with Tradestation, the more I think to
truley understand/appreciate the markets you have to love the
mathamatics involved.

Lots of questions for the list, but I'll drop them slowly.

Great to be on board,

Justin