eSignal Plug in for TS2000i and HistoryBank

Hi,

I've installed the eSignal plug in for TS2000i that allows me to download history data from eSignal. It used to be called UniServer.

It's nice to be able to download during the day with it, but to my disappointment HistoryBank is considerably faster for blocks of previous market data.

Does anyone have a quick way of switching between the two methods of fetching data? I wonder why they can't co-exist.

Mike Gossland