2000i and HyperServer Lite data connection Problem

I hope some of you list members can give me some help with this problem.

I downloaded and installed a program, HyperServer Lite for TS 2000i -
Interactive Brokers TWS version, this past weekend.  This program allowsTS
2000i to receive real-time data from the Interactive Brokers Trader
Workstation trading application. I have been experiencing a problem with it
sending data to the TS 2000i GlobalServer.

The problem is, once the US market opens data is sent to and processed by
the Global Server correctly for about 45 minutes.  Then data stops being
processed by the Global Server.  If I view the performance tab in
GlobalServer, I can see that the Quotes received number has stopped
increasing.  If I then open the HyperServer Lite program and show the
Real-time Monitor screen I can see the quotes changing and updating.
Meanwhile the GlobalServer is not receiving quotes.  If I then shut down the
GlobalServer , the quotes in the HyperServer Real-time Monitor disappear.

While still leaving HyperServer Lite running, if I then restart the
GlobalServer it will then begin processing quotes again.  This time it will
run for about 10-15 minutes, after which it will again stop processing
quotes.

It appears that HyperServer Lite and GlobalServer seem to lose their
communication somehow.

I have found that in GlobalServer/Performance tab /view, if I change the
update speed from Normal to High the GlobalServer will run for a couple of
hours before apparently loosing connections with the HyperServer Lite
software.

I only have seven symbols in my GlobalServer portfolio, all E-mini futures
contracts.

My system:  PIII 450 with 384 meg. of RAM
Windows 98
TradeStation 2000i with Service Pack 5

I am a new user of TS2000i.  I also just installed it this week-end as well.

If anyone has any experience or insight with regard to this kind of problem
either with the IB data feed or another data feed, whether supported
natively by TS200i or using a third party conversion software, I would
welcome your input.

Any help or assistance would be very much appreciated.

Thank you,

ACE