Re: (summary) TS2000i time zone odd-ness

[sent privately but kicked back by spam filter...next time i will not try
to post again if rejected by a highly restrictive spam filter]

what datafeed are you using? i had timestamp problems when i used the
esignal data manager and ts4....i had to set my pc clock to est to get est
timestamps in the server database so charting would display cst.

The session, which was starting at 6:30 in local time but 7:30
displayed in TS, now starts at 5:30am local time but 6:30 displayed
in TS.  So it's showing some pre-day-session bars as day session
now, which is wrong.

I've re-set everything back the way it was originally, and I'll
wait until daylight savings switches over next month, and see what
happens then.  Right now it's no problem for me to mentally subtract
1 hour from the displayed time of a bar to get my local time.