WL data feeds / tick updating

Volker:

>>Does Wealth-Lab works with few data feeds at the same time? F.e. receive
>>EUREX from eSignal and NASDAQ from QCharts?

>What a question :)
>
>YES.

One thing I'd like to know, does WL update indicators in real time
as the ticks are coming in, or only at the end of each bar?  That's
one feature of TS that I very much need and use.

I wish TS would do the same for trading strategies, but it does
it only for indicators (WL doesn't distinguish between the two,
correct? You can write a trading strategy that simultaneously plots
things?).

-Alex