A utility I like

I use this little utilility - it costs $42 ... some of you might find it useful  (I have no connection to the company)

----- Original Message -----
From: Leo van Rijswijk
To: XLQ Registered Users
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 1:24 AM
Subject: XLQ 2.4 released

Hi

Please note that xlq ver. 2.4 is available. To find out more and to download please visit:
http://www.qmatix.com/XLQ.htm

New features include:
-          Historic data processing has been completely re-written and is now faster, better, more reliable.
-          A new Status View (right click Q / View Data) now shows detailed information concerning historic data retrieval, including process, errors, and how many periods for a symbol were retrieved/added/updated etc.
-          Compiled with the latest version of C++ and updated libraries.
-          Fix problem with dividends in Yahoo historic data.
-          Historic symbols currently being used in a workbook are now retrieved on priority.
-          Yahoo and MSN data are now retrieved simultaneously.
-          Improved deletion of historic symbols (via stock manager), especially if deleting all.
-          Misc. optimizations and bug fixes.
-          New installation procedure (with check to ensure xlq is not running.)
-
Note: Due to the large number of changes and additional checks in place, historic file names have been changed and historic data used by prior versions will not be used, i.e. historic data will be re-retrieved with this version. Also the Historic "Optimized Refresh" option has been removed, with the new procedures makes use of the best of all prior methods.

For additional features and program history visit http://www.qmatix.com/XLQ_History.htm

Program Feedback:
If you would like to receive notification when beta versions of xlq are available, let me know by email.

If there is anything you would like improved in xlq, or any feature you would like to see, please let me know.

Regards

Leo