From: TS Support [mailto:omega-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 5:10 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; omegalist@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: using Interactivebrokers.com datafeed |-----> Dual
Subserver

Dear Mike,

Yes, it's possible to feed GS with two separate data feeds and we can
develop a custom dual subserver for you if necessary. It helps to minimize
risks of data loss caused by vendor quote
interruption. Since even the most reliable vendors do have problems
occasionally, you can use two data feeds at once. So such the
subserver allows you to receive data from two different datafeeds at
the same time and have double data for the necessary symbols.

Regards,
Andy
Your TS Support Team | www.tssupport.com