Re: Custom Programming

  • To: Mark Morrissey <mihail@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Custom Programming
  • From: Mike Gossland <mga@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 13:24:48 -0700

Hi Mark, Mihail and others,

Hashnums can be used for this. It includes a "server" that runs as a separate host application that stores values that can be accessed by many apps at the same time. Each app just has to include a call to the hashnum.dll to access the server and get at the variables between applications.

Mihail, pushpop doesn't have a server and as far as I know, the memory it uses is private
to the application. So although you can store value with pushpop in TradeStation, I don't
know of a way to access them from an outside app. Is this really possible without
changing pushpop's source code to enable global memory sharing? Thanks for any light you can shed on this topic.

Regards,
Mike Gossland