Re: Custom Programming

I am pretty sure Hashnums will do what you want. It is a
$400 add on for TS which works ok for me.

regards,

tbr

I wonder if you would be anyone interested in doing some custom programming
for me. What I need is a dll writen, for me to be able to pass a global
variables from Tradestation 2000i to memory I am currently using the pushpop
program, then being able to have my Visual Basic 6 interface to be able to
read these values. I am currently using a txt file but it is slow and
unreleable. Anyone who is interested can you please let me know the approx
cost.