Re: indicator based on data1, data2......

For an indicator, I don't know what the significance of the "base study on"
selection is.  But I have no problem displaying an indicator which, in fact,
is based upon four symbols.  I guess I don't understand what problem you're
experiencing.

Regards,
Carroll Slemaker