Re: TS2000i Alerts11.mdb file

BobR,

If you delete it then the tracking center throws errors.  I restored
it then in each tab I right clicked on the blank area and used clear
all.  Makes the file 894KB afterwards and deletes the alerts.idb file.
I don't see you can clear just a part of it.  If it doesn't shrink
yours I can send you a empty brand new clean one.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

Saturday, September 6, 2003, 11:04:31 AM, you wrote:

B> Does anyone on the list have specific knowledge about the care and feeding
B> of the Alerts11.mdb file in the Omega Research MyWork folder?  Does it have
B> a maximum size limit?  Can it be deleted without destroying TS?  Is it just
B> a log of Alerts?  Mine consumes 10980KB and a friend's file got so big
B> 1,048,562 kb  it generated errors when inserting systems or alerts into a
B> chart.  This is specifically what his error said:

B> "
B> [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Fractional truncation (null)

B> [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Database has reached maximum size

B> "

B> Thanks,
B> BobR

Outgoing mail scanned by Norton