TS2Ki: Failed to launch server application

I have lurked this excellent list for a few weeks; I am a discretionary
spoos trader, who is trying to quantify his methods; using TS2000i. Having
just grasped the basics of EL, I have written about 40 simple 2/3 variable
strategies, which are in my PowerEditor (most are modifications of previous
strategies). I am still nowhere near coding my full methodology. I've had
loads of problems along the way :) Am using an Esignal feed at the moment,
together with the API that esignal have recently provided, for historical
data.

I have left about 20 charts, with different strategies applied to them, in a
single TS2000i workspace. This worked fine, until I rebooted my computer (I
only rebbot once every week or so, and run a 4screen setup, if this is
relevant), and before doing so, decided to "save all changes". Now, when I
try to start TS2000i, I get various error messages such as "Failed to launch
server application"; followed by
Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION
Fault address:  616D2F42 01:00001F42
C:\PROGRA~1\OMEGAR~1\Program\orsys32.dll

Registers:
EAX:00000000
EBX:00000000
ECX:00000006
EDX:00090236
ESI:0000022D
EDI:00000000
CS:EIP:001B:616D2F42
SS:ESP:0023:0012F4C0  EBP:00000000
DS:0023  ES:0023  FS:003B  GS:0000
Flags:00010206

Call stack:
Address   Frame
616D2F42  00000000  0001:00001F42 C:\PROGRA~1\OMEGAR~1\Program\orsys32.dll

...followed by the information that "ts32.exe has generated errors and will
be closed by windows. You will need to restart the program". When I restart
the program, the same loop of error messages ensues. The PowerEditor opens
without any problems, as does GlobalServerAny help regarding how to fix this
problem would be greatly appreciated, and will prevent me from tearing out
what is left of my hair :)
Regards.