Re[2]: REGIONAL FEE

Hello mango,

m> That's not comparable. DO you know how much exactly it costs? Do
m> you know how many subscribers there are? ONLY if you know this can
m> you pick the side of the provider.

the guy does know exactly what it cost because it is Chuck Thompson
who runs eSignal.  ;)  he uses a yahoo.com  mail account to slum and
spam eSignal on the net.   mr. wireless is Chuck Thompson.

>> I thought you were making millions of $$ with the
>> oddball system, $25 isn't so much compared to that ...

m> That has nothing to do with it. You are simply trying to ridicule,
m> and in the process you are being not-too-funny.

what's really not funny is that they are trying to slip this 25.00 per
month charge onto and in addition to the foreign exchange fees.  now
think you have some 2.00 dollar or 9.00 exchange fee per month and
they are going to charge you an additional 25.00 per month ACCESS FEE?

THATS CRAP!  NO OTHER DATA FEED COMPANY HAS AN ACCESS FEE.

Then they try and say it has been there all along. but not for futures
they JUST IMPLEMENTED IT. we need to all voice our opinions of
eSignal's new ACCESS FEE to wirelessquotes <wirelessquotes@xxxxxxxxx>
err MR. Chuck Thompson and tell him we don't want to pay no REGIONAL
ACCESS FEE.

MR. THOMPSON please address here for everyone who may be thinking
about switching from other data feeds primarily DTN SATELLITE to
eSignal what we all can expect from you as far as FAIRNESS concerning
this REGIONAL ACCESS FEE, that btw you just implemented for FUTURES
TRADERS LIKE MYSELF.

do you realize that i would have to pay hundreds of dollars for all
the foreign exchanges i would like to try?  it's ridiculous CQG YOUR
NOT and at that rate we would be cheaper to use them.

note on the o'list he goes by wireless wireless and on the esignal
list he goes by wirelessquotes as a yahoo.com username.  most likely
he does not even get the wireless wireless mail and only gets your
mail when you use wirelessquotes.

m> Thank you

--
Thank You,