RE: Re[4]: EOD US Stock data

I actualy have 4. E-Signal, Tenfore CSI and Yahoo (free :-).
(most used is E-Signal) On the E-signal data i do my daily
work, on the Yahoo data i might doublecheck. If i find errors
in the Yahoo data i will get the same from CSI to see where
the error is from. Tenfore i hardly use for EOD data but it's
available.

> and you want to be able to
> display both data vendors in your software at the same time?
> May be in TS8 :)?

For EOD data it would probably allready work using data1 and
data2. Don't know if you could insert two systems on two
dataseries actualy...Probably WLD can handle multiple
data series the same way as TS does ?

But actualy, for my EOD trading systems i use Wealth-Lab
Developer. I like it (much!) better for that than TS. (and
just use it on my EOD E-signal data)

As you know it's some of the Real Time features in WLD that
force me to not be able to use it :-)