Von: trader@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:trader@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Thursday, August 28, 2003 1:27 PM
An: omega-list
Betreff: Re: Re[4]: EOD US Stock data

----- Original Message -----
From: "VK" <volker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> If one wants to use only US stocks and EOD then I believe that Yahoo,
> MSN Finance or WallStreetCity are good options to get free update and
> free history.

Yesterday i allready mentioned that i had donwload problems when
downloading from Yahoo. Today suddenly an update for WLD.
Compliment, great that they do this so fast, but for start, i missed
data aleast for 1 day (maybe more if the error was reported before
and only fixed today ?) and what if you do not use such a fast
development team but use a program that is much slower with
their updates ??

Then your Free data suddenly will get you out of the market for
a few day's. So much for free data, let everybody be warned
that you better pay some fees if you take this business serious.

greetings